Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THURSDAY MORNING

Sorry for long time did't renew my blog..
Really cant be accustomed to type blog everyday...


28/11/13-- 3.24am

A lonely night with emo song and do my revision for my sem 2 final exam..

Can I back to kid?>< In this "adult world" I just can avoid all the things become complicate,I felt tired when everyday must go through all these things....The road is mine,It just one driver,others may walk it with me,but no one can walk for me!

what can I do is just keep silence and do a fake smile to all the people and b a hypocritical person.
silence speaking volumes not a word is spoken and this is so powerful! We can cowardly,we can feeble,but when we stand infront others,we cant choose out of brawn...

After I came to uni,I hurt,I pain,I cry,I hate this world why so ruthless!!DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE is the only way I can do ... A true friend is someone who accepts your past,support your present and encourage your future.I really scared to make new friend and why! Why all people must treat me with their domino! Izit I treat u guys bad?I really try to makes u guys happy and wont make the appearance b too chillness or indifferent... Totally can't find what's wrong on me!Maybe being honest may not get me a lot of friends but it will always get me The Right One.Sometimes really fell want to back hometown n stay at there,but I knew I cant do that n I wont make it happen!I need to earn money and make my family feel proud!I'll not tell you anythings about my dream!I'll show u!
EDUCATION is the most powerful weapon which u can use to change the world -------- Nelson Mandela

L.O.V.E

I loved my single life and it makes me can concentrate more on my studies..I knew that,I'm a bad guys ,maybe u guys will said me is fickle and disloyal people~ But what I want to say to u is,I'm proud ,because of me, I can changed u guys mood!Btw I cant feel any pain on that...

Not only that,after I breakup...I really saw clearly on u guys!I can saw who is the TRUE friends and who is always b the invisible people to hurt me from my back...I should say thank you to u guys ,if u guys didt emerge in my life,I really cant b stronger compared to my previous life!It's the precious happened to me!

I'll try to make my single life longer until that day I have accomplishment and bring reflected honour to my family! Maybe u will think me as a mummy boy..YA!I AM!I really love my family and respect what they did to me!

Two things will make us success!The way we manage when we have nothing,The way we behave when we have everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment