Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

A New Start! 28/10/13

The old post all deleted ...A new blog,A new start now!

Over many argument,cold war,happy memories,and many precious things,
we are single nw......

I know im changed nw..chg to be a bad guys that u guys mention.

I promises to u guys,im under control nw..I'll learn hw to control myself in any situation.
All I want is Do Myself .


28/10/13

Do wine tasting on class...
I like the Red wine & White wine
We are learning Look,Nose/Smell,Taste and Assess!

Red wine name is Shiraz,however I had tried few weeks ago,but I still like it!Love the smell and the years of vintage is 2012,and the important things is it gt little bit spicy!Because it done with tobacco,pepper and blackberry.It will b nice taste if v drink with some spicy food!But this times I drank different brand of Shiraz,its name Kangaroo Ridge.
Kangaroo Ridge Shiraz 


Next,is the Chardonnay white wine from south Australia .It vintage years is 2012 too.I loved the smell !It smell like lime and some fruits.Btw its really have a strong smell!Its brand is Benchmark.
Chardonnay White Wine

 Last is,Champagne Maison Dondee from the brand Laurent-Perrier .It years 1812.However it is a nice champagne ,I still like Moet Chandon the most!It taste too strong for me,btw champagne is suit for all dishes.
Champagne  Maison Dondee



I love today class so much!B'cuz I have more interest in alcohol drink!haha
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202415044317871


Twitter:https://twitter.com/NicklasYong
Instagram:http://instagram.com/nicklasyong

No comments:

Post a Comment